God is indeed the solution to our problems. The past week has been a really difficult week for me - hectic work environment, negativity, worries, struggles, confusion, work politics, so on and so forth.
I have NEVER struggled so much before in my life. I was worried about everything under the sun, and thoughts of the past week has haunted me more than ever before. Day in day out, i was filled with pessimistic thoughts and embraced the worst of everything.
Today's sermon taught me so much about life, and God is certainly amazing. He has never left me alone since Day 1 and He continues to watch over me in both good and bad times and He looks past my imperfections. Today, I was taught a few valuable lessons:
- You have not because you asked not. God is always willing to help if you ask!
- Faith is an action. Faith without work is dead.
- You need to get all the negativity out of your life. Faith CANNOT work around negativity.
- Never ever fear. We were never taught to walk by fear but always by faith.
My faith has definitely been restored and strengthened after the sermon this morning. Never felt so at peace the past week, not until today :) God is truly amazing and I can never explain how thankful I am to have Him in my life.
Take a step of faith, you will be amazed by the great things God has planned up for you :)
Have an AMAZING week ahead, readers! x
"You've given me life,
You've opened my eyes,
I Love you Lord, I love you Lord
You've entered my heart,
You've set me apart,
I love you Lord, I love you Lord"
- Thank You Jesus by Hillsong Live-